Sunday, May 31, 2009

Page 43 ½ : clipping


Page 43 ½ : clipping

The curious thing about the next page with something on it is that it is only half a page, for some reason half has been cut out and the page number has been written in as 43 ½ which I found weird. The text is strange too but was definitely glued in. To me it appears to only be half of what was written. You may need to click on the image to make it more zoomed and easier to read. I have no idea what this clipping is describing or where the rest of it is. I would say it is supposed to be a bookmark but it was definitely glued in like you would glue an important clipping. I really have no idea what this is about, it is too strange for me to even guess.

1 comment:

Creative Commons License
Thoughts from a century ago transcribed by Nick Flight is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.