Friday, May 22, 2009

Page 18-19 Transcribed:

Today I do two pages as it is the one piece.





Page 18-19 Transcribed:

There’s a sea for weary souls, Crimson Sea;
And its cleansing billows roll over me
To this sea your sorrows bring,
And its waves will heal their sting,
It is flowing while I sing over me.
Oh what heavenly raptures steal over me.
Just when the waves I feel over me
All my sins and sorrows go
And my heart is white as snow
While the cleansing billows roll over me.

Over me, Over me, Over me, Over me
Let the cleansing billows roll over me
Let me bathe my weary soul
Purify and make me whole
While the cleansing billows roll over me.

There’s an ocean full of love, love to me
Love of God in Heaven above, love to me
I, a rebel, full of guile
And my heart so black and vile
Yet he loves me all the while, even me.
Like an ocean wide and deep. Love to me.
For sinners He did weep, even me.
He has made me fully whole
And this love now fills my soul
Like a wave I feel it roll, over me.

Grace is flowing like a river, grace for me
Grace so ____ me up forever, grace for me.
Like a river it does flow,
Free to all men here below.
There’s enough from me I know, even me
It is flowing every day, grace for me.
By his grace He keeps me whole
Gives me victory in my soul
Like a wave i feel it roll, over me.

2 comments:

Creative Commons License
Thoughts from a century ago transcribed by Nick Flight is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.